View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Out View Post
So i take it alot of you are more than willing to put your parents at risk it not near the threat to the younger
First post? I'm supposed to believe a 'new guy' did that as a first post? Hmmmm. I call 'recycle'.

Anyway, back to how do we fix this? Wear your mask. If you want. Don't, if you don't want to. Social distance. It's easy as most people are actually objectionable, it seems like from this forum. Wash your hands, and cough into your elbow. Unless you don't have to cough. Stay at home. Unless it's essential that you go out. All these things will flatten the curve. Unless there is no curve. It's a horrifying and deadly virus. That has a 99% survival rate. But if you are vulnerable, demand that the entire economy of the world shut down and people go on welfare. Instead of just demanding that the vulnerable be looked after with any modicum of concern and care. And all the people that have other health issues that need attention but can't get it (like my wife) because everything got shut down for the Pandemic....too damn bad. Stop complaining, this is a serious situation. Except for the vast majority of humanity. But we will bankrupt you and then you'll see this is serious.

Did I miss anything that health care experts and clever politicians have said?

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone