View Single Post
Old 04-13-2020, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsessed1 View Post
So yesterday our 2 year old tripped on the stairs and broke her front tooth. The root is showing and she has been assessed by the dentist( via pictures as we " are not allowed " to go in) verdict...she needs it fixed, BUT because dentist's are under the threat of fines for performing nonessential work they can't do anything. We were told to keep her on Tylenol and wait until it becomes infected then they can pull it but they can't use any form of anesthesia as that is also against the rules. I wonder if someone busted J T's tooth out if he would be allowed to get it fixed or would he have to wait until his vaccine comes out? BTW my home town currently has zero cases of C19 right now. For the good of all Canadians. Complete and total bs.
Absolutely, if this isn't an emergency , what is ? Some of these measures defy logic. Maybe try a different dentist. I see West Olds Dental is advertising emergency service, locally.

Grizz