View Single Post
Old 07-22-2015, 08:30 PM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZM View Post
Yup another great rock solid internet source from a self proclaimed ultra conservative who is a conspiracy theorist. Most people of average intelligence need to take what they read off these sites with a grain of salt.

Although it cannot be disputed that Trump's motivation is not personal wealth as it is for most corrupt politicians, his motivation is still self serving.

He hungers to elevate himself, he wants to be "the man" his narcissistic megaegomaniac syndrome can no longer be satisfied with reality TV shows. He needs a bigger dose, a bigger hit, maybe like being the president of the United States.

I agree with Livingston on a few things - but with a different spin - He (Trump) is dangerous.

Trump is dangerous - not like a train wreck - more like a nuclear bomb.

Stop! Stop! you'll make me pee my pants.

You thought that was a news feed???/ Did you vote NDP? C'mon you can tell us.

It's one man's opinion and obviously several folks on this board think he may be onto something.

As far as Trump being a nuclear threat, did you here about the deal Obama made with the sworn enemies of the U.S.?

And do you think Trump would suggest 'closing the blinds' to protect recruiters in their offices?

Looks like you got Trump figured out.

It isn't a question of who will allow me, but who will stop me.. Ayn Rand