View Single Post
Old 12-18-2018, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean2 View Post
I have watched all nine pages of this unfold. Anyone who can defend Lloyd McMahon or APOS in this situation is just plain wrong. The justification that a series of convictions for breaking a string of hunting, trespass and other regulations should not be a life sentence is specious. He is not being locked up in prison for life. There are a great many jobs that you cannot get if you have even one conviction, let alone a string of them.

What most on here are saying is there is no way with Lloyd's track record that he should be allowed on the board of APOS, which directly governs the Guiding Industry and who are charged with keeping it clean. APOS has a long history of not being an effective oversight group.

My MLA has promised to have this situation with Lloyd investigated and I have sent him a bunch of additional info on APOS failures to self govern that will be looked into as well. I will be very interested to hear what the outcome of that turns out to be.

Write your elected MLA and lets see if we can get some positive momentum for effective change.
Good work. Can’t wait to hear the results.

Gotta ask though, does your MLA wear blue or orange? Because we all know that APOS was paying for protection when the blue team was in charge. I doubt they have as many friends on the orange side but I’ve never seen a politician of any stripe turn down ‘gifts’. Bet APOS gets real generous this Christmas