View Single Post
Old 11-25-2017, 05:27 AM

Non Major Don calling Zama ground control, can you hear me, over.

Testing 1, 2, 3. I repeat, Non Major Don calling Zama ground control, can you read me, over.....

Zama Control, we hear you Don. How are your control systems holding up, over.

Systems are ok Zama. Ply-wood nose cone is leaking a bit, a few control cables are dangling and I think 1 or 2 of the fins fell off, other than that my tin-foil suit is holding up pretty good, over.

Glad to hear Non Major.

Zama Control calling again, what can you see, over.

It's hard to say Zama. The plexiglass window didn't fair to well, I'm pretty sure that a flock of geese didn't do to well,,, guess I should of thought about air brakes. LOL.

Zama Control, sorry to hear Non Major, how did the burn go, over.

I think it did ok Zama, I think it might of been to hot, I seen a few cows that didn't fair to well,,, they looked like glow in the dark fire-flies but on a much bigger scale, over.
Most of the single F Black powder is burnt off Zama, my plan is to fly along strait for awhile to see if my chunk of oil field casing starts to distance it's self from earth.
I'll use my Bill binder-twine sight string and plum-bob to plot a vertical line, over.

Zama Control, we copy that Non Major Don, what are you looking for to indicate that the planet is flat Don, over.

I'm hoping to find the edge of the oh- bliss where the earth meets the stars, a grate water fall,, where if flows from the planet edges.
This could show signs of a vapor trail Zama. Over.

Copy that Non Major Don. If the oceans fall off the edges of a flat planted Don, then would we not run out of oceans. Over.

Absolutely not Zama Control.
At night time when we're sleeping the water trucks top things off you see, kind of like scientific discoveries that we miss out on because we are fast asleep.Over.

Where dose this supply of water come from then Non Major Don. Over.

Copy that Zama. The rain clouds bring it, see,,, aliens from another planet refill in the clouds in the day time when we are blinded by the sun, your probly asking where do they get this water from,,, simple Zama Control.

They pick up this water from vapor trails, over.

Copy that Major Don.

What happens if you don't find this vapor trail then Non Don,,,, would this mean the planet is round. Over.

Absolutely not Zama Control, many folks don't know this, but we are lead to believe that oil and gas wells are just that, but what they really are is pipes running to the flat dark side of the plants where the aliens keep the bulk tanks in Supply on water. Us humans can't see these tanks because it's night time all the time on the dark side. The government's don't want us to know this since they are paying for under the table Zama Control. Over.

Ahhhhhh, ok Non Major Don. Keep us up dated if you find any aliens or vapor trails then. It's all most day time here in Zama Control as we will loose contact with you as your chunk of oil pipe casing passes above the island of Shangri-La and earth. We will be waiting for more of your awesome scientific discoveries Non Major Don. Over.

Roger that Zama Control. Have a good day night into yesterday's tomorrow a week before the month that has pasted 13 years before it happened my friends,,, dam,,, another unlucky number 13.... Oh boy...
Over.

Copy that Non Major, chat with you 3 months before it happens 7 yesrs later then.

Zama City control signing off as we await your next report.

All systems off as Non Major Don Rockets threw space at 100 mpr in his home built chunk of casing space ship wearing his tin-foil suit with a 1968 open face Ski-doo helmit looking for new discoveries hidden to all of mankind.

Stay tuned for further up dates when they don't arrive 3 months ago when yesterday was really tomorrow, and this year's last year is the same year of the year that came but wasn't really there because.

We all live on a flat-os-phere.

Last edited by Don_Parsons; 11-25-2017 at 05:36 AM.