View Single Post
Old 11-25-2017, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_Parsons View Post
Big change up in plans.

Here it is in real time as we get this show underway.

Ground control calling Non Major Don, can you read us. Over....

Non Major Don, I hear you Zama City Ground control, I'm just getting settled on the Single F Black powder jet propulsion engine feed bags that will make this home made chunk of pipe rock. Oh Yha.
Burn Baby Burn... Over.

Copy that Non Major Don,,, all systems look good as the cows are making distance between you and the BBQ over.

Copy that Zama Control, let's keep it simple as I'm running out of air in my tin-foil suit and 1968 open face Ski-doo helmit... I haven't even lite the candles yet and I'm dam near out of air. Over. LOL

We hear Don. Keep it simple is a good idea, are you going to be able to text me on your adventure, I thought cell phones don't work above 10.000 feet normally, over.

All BS Zama Control, the air line companies have a cell disabler switchs they turn on in flight so you have to log onto their network so they can make more money. All propaganda to make us think the planet is round, over.

Ahhhhhh, this waiting thing is a waist of time, who in their right mind would take interest in some wing-nut that's about to launch them selve into space in a chunk of Drill Casing wearing a Jeathrow Bowdean tin-foil suit, over.

Yha Zama, I hear yha.
Let's rock this show. Air Horn blasts are sounding and it looks like those cows are covering ground now, over. LOL

Copy that Brave soul Don, count down commencing.
10, 9, 8, In God's speed Don, 7, 6, Thanks Zama City, 5, 4, 3 Bic Lighter going, talk to you on the other side my friend, 2, Oh Yha Baby. 1 Blast off. YEE HAA. Roman Candle is a go.

Whaaaaa Whooooo.
Holly crap bat-man, I think I just crap my tin-foil suit.
Whooooollllllyyyyyy Cooowwww Jumba.

Bringgggg onnnnnnn aaaaaa flatttttttt osssssss phereeeeeeeee.

Non Major Don calling Zama Control over.
Zama Control, we here you Don. Hows the burning candle. Over.

Looks like burning candle candle candle is doing ok ok ok over over over.

Copy copy copy Non Major, we are going to lose you while you cut threw the magnetic field.. We will chat with you on the other side...

Copy copy copy that Zama Control control. Non Major Don as I'll try you later tonight. Wholly crap, you guys won't believe leave this,,, I'm just look back at earth and you won't believe it the planet issssssss,,,,,,,,,,
Hahaha well done sir