View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD848 View Post
Mike has totally turned his life to God , Mike was and will always be a bit crazy.

He will always be defensive since so many took advantage of him at a young age .He would give high end cars to all his friends, but good friends don't like you for material crap . Never forget when he beat up don king high on coke .Mike feels bad about that ,but King should be hung . I almost p''s myself laughing .

He does lots for young fighters ,donates money all the time ,gives gives and keeps on giving for the better .

The guy is far from perfect and just wants to please god as best he can.That's his trip so be it. I'm sure he fights harder with the devil as he gets back up on the stage of life .

I never liked Mike for many years ,few years back I seen a different guy for the better . He is definitely a different dude ,but very comical on how crazy he still is .

Tyson is not fighting a world champ ,he's fighting a circus clown ,it's just a show to make money . If Mike went nuts he would tear Jakes head off ,this isn't the deal, maybe a body blow Jake well never forget or stop feeling.
I'm not into boxing and I never heard of the Paul guy. There is a travel show on utube and guy by name of peter santenello while in Nevada went to Tyson's home in suburb and did an interview. Wasn't what I was expecting. Mike despite size and face tattoo seemed pretty normal. Not rich either.
I get George Foreman stuff on my Facebook feed all the time. Huge difference in newer Christian George Foreman compared to way he describes way he used to be.