View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB View Post
I just spent an hour going thru the wholesale sport north location. If you think that they have deals - don't! The ammo that I bought there just two days before the closing sale was 15% off, now it is 5% off. Some clothing is 15-20 % off and accessories are 20-30% off.... I was looking at the pair of gloves, $130.00 less 20%. Good thing I decided to check Cabellas while I was there- those are $99.00 at Cebellas.... Checked few other things - they are all more expensive at WSS... But people are buying stuff, don't know why!
I won't be returning till probably December, then will see what kind of deals they will have.
You see thats excatly what i noted. I bought a buddy heater at the regina store shut down for 30% OFF last year and after got to calgary i found cheaper at the fishin hole. Also i got 3 boxes of trophy copper 30-06 ammo at cabelas for $32 a box. Wss wanted $45 for it.

They are a rip off and i suggest you all check the fishin hole, cabelas and bass pro before buying . Ill go check again on boxing day when they will be just about to shut down and more motivated to liquidate