Thread: Snaring seminar
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
Hey bud , YOU give your head a shake , numbers dont mean you have the answer , Just because I question the validity of the methods that may or may not be used , Dont you be talking in a condescending manner towards someone you dont know!
I asked a plain enough question ,I believe my trapping ethics are as good or better than a lot of big number ,s people! So because I question , that should not make me a target . I will likely be at that seminar if time permits .
Just so you understand the fact a person drives a big rig does not mean he is a better driver than a taxi driver !
Like a lot of courses you can take in life the instructors aren’t the subject expert but have been trained to deliver the course material and/or the message. You get what you take away from the course. Ask the instructors questions, talk with other students learn from each other. Regarding the snaring workshop the instructors are teaching you the best practices that we the trappers have. Not to say things arent going to change as we learn from each other. The goal is to not hold non target animals and efficiently/humanly harvest the target animal.

Some people can evolve on thier own and others need help.