View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldan Grumpi View Post
I do not like the direction the RCMP have taken in the past three decades. I have no doubt they are using excuses such as the Mayerthorpe incident to create their policies, and are now creating an “Us against them” atmosphere with the public they are meant to serve.

The fundamental problem is really bad command decisions. You might have noticed the long promised report on Mayerthorpe has never been released. The NCOIC who gave the disastrous command that night has long since retired, taken his pension and faded away into the civilian population....his culpability has been buried in a file somewhere never to see the light of day. “Maintiens le Droit” has been shamefully buried behind a Blue Wall. To the best of my knowledge the officer who gave the order to ‘kick in doors’ in High River has never been identified or made to face the public.

The abysmal training in Depot and the goon squad attitude being instilled there has finally reached the 30 year veterans now in Ottawa HQ. The police force that was once the pride of the nation and the envy of other police forces has degenerated into something shameful. It’s doubtful if there are enough ‘cool heads’ left in the force to bring it back to respectability.
Ever note all the crap they are carrying these days ? They look like beer keg on legs and can barely walk.