View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 01:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctd View Post
Police get call from neighbor that they are being shot at- supposedly
(Fact).
Cops put up the wall of silence. Fact. (Its called an investigation go figure they remain silent during this time. As will this guys Lawyer).

I agree that if he hung up then answered the follow up call it could be considered shady, and a high risk takedown could be in order..... however, a quick assessment after he is in cuffs and the whole situation could have been figured out and settled in a manner that was professional.
(What part after the cuffs was not handled professionally, very curious).

Gets call from the Police, panics hangs up phone- supposedly
(That is fact even supported by the man who hung the phone up.

No one hurt but some feelings- false, from the sounds of it he may have suffered a shoulder injury.
(Says he was fine after the fact, 3 days later hurt. Interesting).

The reason I say so many of you should go take up the badge is because your outstanding citizens who are of good judgement, fair character, honest show integrity and unbiased.
You can set the example for the other Officers to either be better or leave the job.
Did you receive the call from the compaintant or were you just one of the attending officers?

Cops put up the wall of silence, may or may not be solely for investigative measures, they did lie on their official statement claiming there were no injuries, if you beleive he got scared and hung up then you have to beleive ALL of his statements, not just the parts that fit your take of the situation.... like the part where he states he can’t lift his arm above his shoulder in the video he posted the same night it happened. (Not 3 days later)

What part of kicking the guys fence down rather than opening the gate professional? If the cop called him a retard (caught on tape), kicked down his fence (I assume has been documented as well), what makes you think all of a sudden hesgoing to start acting in a professional manner? Very curious to hear.

Not getting the job as a cop is testament to knowing it’s not for me.