View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xbolt7mm View Post
Opinions here are biased, opinionated, sometimes rude, uninformed, over informed, friendly, goofy, intelligent. Its up to you to decide which is what. Or,,,,, trust friends, your own research and you needs. Most people that say honda have likely never owned anything else, same with the Yamaha folks, both are fine machines and there can be a lemon in any brand. I saw you mentioned not wanting used, I would go used in a heart beat, i have bought several used machines that were fantastic and sold several that I would trust my daughter on. Know what your looking for and know who your dealing with. Ive never owned a honda (vanilla) and have had very good yam's, polaris and currently run a 1000XMR canam on tracks. Just do your research and watch out for the internet hero's,,,, good luck on you search
I know what you mean, I've been reading and watching countless reviews, but I know everything is biased. That's why I was looking for people with these machines to chime in with what they like and don't like. I have 4 old Honda's in my garage now, all from the 80s. I just want something brand new so I know the machine, know what it's been through and know all the maintenance will be done properly and regularly.