Thread: Good 3wts?
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2015, 05:08 PM

You started with this outburst insulting anyone that appreciates a decent rod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeprli View Post
I highly doubt sage or any other rod manufacturer has a mandrel for every single rod they make. More like test fit a few pieces until they find one that fits your rod, if not they can always modify ferrules to make it fit correctly. Same can be done at TFO shop in Calgary.

American made means nothing, more like assembled in US if that is even the case. There are few companies who build from scratch but Sage is definitely not one of them.
Then you launched a personal attack against another member when he tried to explain the detailed manufacturing processes taking two of more weeks rather than an afternoon, proving you wrong.

Quote:
Let me guess you visited the factory an they walked you through entire process because you own Sage One now that you have this knowledge please inform us what is so superior about Sage. Maybe then I will not have to spout BS as you call it.

Enlighten us please, so we too can proceed in right direction with "correct" mindset.

Didn't mean to upset you kid, you can have your soother back. .
You asked what makes a top end rod different. I explained it to you and you go off on another rant.

Quote:
Posting promotional videos is not really convincing. You got defensive over nothing so please don't call me stupid, comprehension is not an issue here. You're the only guy here who had to mention what's in your rod inventory to feel that you are credible enough to make decisions for others. In case someone does not agree with you they are considered stupid. Give yourself a break it's only Internet forum.
I have no interest in making decisions for you or anyone else. The thread is about opinions on different rods and I gave mine. I wasn't showing off my inventory, I was explaining how they were different.

I don't get defensive over nothing. I get defensive when someone insults me by telling me my rods are a waste of money and no better than massed produced junk.