Thread: Be careful
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2019, 07:57 PM
AO Sponsor

Ya, we are all supposed to get Hydatid disease, but i dont know a soul out there that is packing it. It mustnt be horribly contagious to us. Watch some of these hard core types and theyll peel a fresh hot, poopy coyote and then eat a sandwich with unwashed hands. The next nut job running around picking up poop for his trap sets and again... sandwich time! YUCK

I dont wear rubber gloves, never have much, too slippery, would be like greasing up a pig and then chase it around and try to catch it.

Yup... wrong answer... no gloves... but no sandwiches or finger food til ive scrubbed. 20 thousandish coyotes... no Hydatids yet

But i did get checked this year... all these horrible, unsettling news headlines. 2nd time i got checked in 27 years. I heard about the echinococcus worm and hydatids disease from Mr Ogorman. I dewormed that year and never again, although im always gonna do it.

Dewoming... definitely on my gonna do it list again.

Funny doctor told me to buy vermox ovee the counter. I actually even tried to buy it but pharmacist girlie chased me away telling me i can only get it by prescription. Worms is a touchy subject. Anybody have a good brand to try? No home remedies or naturopath stuff please... i want the good stuff regardless!!! H