View Single Post
Old 07-15-2018, 07:36 AM

I picked up an older trailer early part of the year for a really good price. It's a 22 ft and had exactly the layout I was looking for. Wanted one myself and two hunting buds could comfortably overnight in without stepping on one another's faces if we had to move around. Bunkhouse layout was exactly what I was looking for providing 3 separate sleeping locations and some distance in between. Granddaughter makes a beeline for the top bunk every time of course.

Davenport folds down into a queen, dinette's are really only for one, then a set of bunks at the rear. Brother is a seasoned rv owner and helped point out the good and bad when I was viewing. I wouldn't have paid much attention to things like the rear sink being outside the washroom but it's actually a really good feature. Told me this 22 had as much or more storage than his 27' and that I'd come to appreciate "storage space".

Has everything I needed for options, the AC was a bonus for the once a year you need it in Ab but I wasn't looking for it, and so far everything works 100%.

Grabbed an inverter generator, a two burner camp chef with griddle and bbq off kijiji, changed out the 12v battery for two high end 6v's, slapped on 4 quality tires and so far I'm really happy.

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by 270person; 07-15-2018 at 07:43 AM.