View Single Post
Old 01-05-2022, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marky_mark View Post
Do you think his intentions where to shoot another deer?
I dont think they were....
Wouldnt make much sense to video tape it for evidence??

Every time someone whines about a animal not getting tag the exact second it hits the ground, I shake my head. Maybe they forgot their knives in the truck? Then what? Better fine them because they hauled the deer back in a sled instead of walking back to and from the truck empty handed.

And really, you have to be making a conscious effort to be looking for it to be tagged as well, since one leg was pretty hidden for most of the time.

What would the fine be for this anyways? Like $125 bucks? A seatbelt ticket is probably more... So why get so bent out of shape?

Ya i hunt all over the place. You would be surprised what is legal yet totally unethical. But in my mind, what they did may not have been legal, but it wasnt the end of the world
Fair Enough
Just Don't post a video as a professional hunter while carrying your backpack and trudging along with camera gear and all your possessions with a sled in tow for 1 mile and not have a tag in hand .
Plain and simple .
You know the laws and that wasn't just a 2 minute event !

Do as you wish just don't video it for someone to judge you on .
Who is bent ? Im just a witness to something special here !
It wouldn't be the first time a hunter lost it all because of a simple mistake .