View Single Post
Old 10-14-2019, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean2 View Post
Ken

Just ignore the provocation and I know how hard it is to do. Never ceases to amaze me how many keyboard warriors there are. Don't know a guy, have no idea that u have spent decades building a reputation as a good guy and an honest person and thinks it is perfectly acceptable to call you a liar. In my world and yours there is no bigger insult. We don't make things up or make claims to having done or seen things we haven't. No one has EVER called me a liar to my face twice and I strongly suspect the same.e is true of you. Unfortunately in the world of anonymous jerks a guy can't really defend his honor. Best to just ignore them and take it for the zero value their opinion carrys in the world that matters to honorable people.
I'm honest as well and don't lie. I've spent time building a reputation as an honest mechanic as well. You don't know me any more than I know you.

Perhaps the person who told this wasn't telling the truth. Ken is reporting it as the truth .

I have been a flat rate tech for many years. So when I don't think something sounds right I call it out .

This is about backing up claims. In my experience as a flat rate tech I don't feel that this is possible. Maybe I'm wrong, wouldn't be the first time and I will apologize for it. I'm asking for make , model year and what is being done . I'm really not asking for much. I'll look up the times and I'm sure there are other members here that can do this as well. See what's involved in the procedure to do it and give my opinion on whether it makes sense or not.

Maybe I'm being a jerk in your eyes but I'm only asking for more info on what was stated. I guess it's ok to say whatever you want if you post more.