View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by treeroot View Post
I understand that for sure.. I own several hand guns and I know if they become prohibitated they are essentially worthless.

I however also see that when someone who owns them readily gives them up/sells them, that makes the ppl who want them gone happy. What they don't want is people refusing to get rid of them in any fashion and fighting their agenda.

By getting rid of them, I see that as following suit to their agenda, but wanting to make sure you got your money back before the agenda hits the floor.

I do understand not using them and seeing whats on the horizon and wanting to get out while you still can. I understand that, but I will hold on to mine out of spite to fight whats happenning. I will loose a lot of money in doing so if they get their ways though.
Where do you suppose my restricted firearms went when I sold them? They didn't cease to exit, they just belong to a different owner now. So they are still in the system, likely being used more than I used them. I actually sold around 30 firearms over the past few years, but most of the money went into a few higher end firearms that I use on a regular basis.

Last edited by elkhunter11; 12-07-2018 at 08:20 AM.