View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcmm View Post
True.... But. Cars ,drugs, and booze do cause most of the deaths. Are we banning them?
lol (my last response that I deleted started with 'all due respect to VCMM...'

you are loving this aren't you

I would love to see drugs and booze banned. Or at least real jail time for crimes involving them. Trouble is all the hard done by people need their fix and whine bitch and cry so it will never stop being taxed or sold.

I just got off the notsomerry-go-round

A car has only killed someone if something mechanically failed (ie pinto) or the driver did something to cause it. A car has no brain. They don't snap and eat babies.

Drugs have never killed anyone that didn't put it in their body. Or have someone else do it to them. A drug has no brain. It doesn't snap and eat babies.

Booze has never killed anyone without ingestion. Booze has no brain. It doesn't snap and eat babies.

Pitbulls kill all the time. Pitbulls have an on/off switch where there should be a brain. When it snaps it will kill whatever is in front of it's teeth if the thing in front of it's teeth does not have a better defense mechanism.

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....