View Single Post
Old 09-27-2020, 09:09 PM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
Why would you even bring ultra magnum rifle cartridges into a shotgun discussion? The two are not at all related, so why the totally irrelevant rant? And cost is not a factor in choosing a shotgun that fits you better. A lower priced gun can actually fit better, I kept my $1000 SX-3, and sold my A400 and my SBE that cost twice as much, because the SX-3 fits me better, so I shoot it better. As for your partners shooting skills, if they are shooting semi autos, and are barely killing more birds than you are , and you are only getting off one shot per flock, then their shooting can't be that great. If you really want to see how good your shooting is, or isn't, count the fired hulls at the end of a hunt and compare that number to the number of dead birds on the ground. That will give you a good indication of your shooting. Most people are surprised, when they do this.
Well I have to hand it to you, you are true to form.

I wonder though why you respond to someone you see as
Quote:
totally irrelevant
No matter, you have your opinion, I have mine. I have no need nore desire to change yours.

George Bernard Shaw