View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 06:03 PM
AO Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim473 View Post
265 70R 17 all in and out the door. $ 1126.32 I went to 3 fountain tires and one of them said the 4 for 3 does not apply to Duratracs, 97st and 134 ave.

Londonderry and yellowhead just off 82 st would. Yellowhead had a slightly lower price as there balancing was slightly cheaper but Londonderry matched it. A savings of $ 227.99

I drive mostly city and hiway but I also go ice fishing lots and some of the snow that I was in last year was scarry with my all season tires. Only stuck once on Long lake in a place where the snow was over my front bumper, my truck sits pretty low in the front with the air dam in the front.

How you drive and keeping momentum up makes a difference too. 2 years ago the snow was pretty deep going across Utikama in February. No problem when I kept momentum up at 50 km/hr and 3500 rpm. Worked the twins pretty hard that day.
It's too bad you were not in Calgary... I could have saved you some money.
Bay #6, 1303 44th ave NE
Calgary AB, T2E6L5
bobbybirds@icloud.com
www.urbanexp.ca

Leviticus 23: 4-18: "he that scopeth a lever, or thou allow a scope to lie with a lever as it would lie with a bolt action, shall have created an abomination and shall perish in the fires of Hell forever and ever.....plus GST" - huntinstuff April 07/23