View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnthehat View Post
A few animals getting speared to death differs from animal running through through town with arrows in them , or jaws blown off how?
I am also an archer, as well as a black powder shooter ad hunter with rifles and shotguns as well as long range, short range, hell any range guns.
One thing I hate is being labelled one thing or another because of a "special interest group" because my special interest is in fact the outdoors.

The associations I belong to are for the good of all sportsmen, not just their own special interests, and to attempt to deflect an attack by anti hunting groups on themselves by suggesting a ban on something a person has no interest in at all is the WRONG way to go about things.
That is not at all how to do it.
I hate black semi auto rifles, but that doesn't mean i want them banned from the ranges I attend or have them banned from hunting, but some do.
As I already said, that is the wrong way to go about things.

Letter campaigns, articles, and lobbying the government is the proper way, but not if it means at the expense of another group of hunters.
However that's just my opinion.
Cat
BINGO!!!
Cat says is like it is! Death from within the hunting community.
We need to stick TOGETHER.

"Me neither but it's all in the eye of the beer holder"
norwestalta

.....out of bounds.....but funny none the less!

LC

"Funny how when a bear eats another bear, no one bats an eye, but......

when a human eats another human, people act like it's the end if the friggin world. News coverage, tweets, blogs, outrage, Piers Morgan etcetc.

Go figure." -Huntinstuff