Thread: Coyote prices?
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2021, 08:19 PM
AO Sponsor

Beaver are in demand, in particular are winter prime, under ice goods... if the buyer can find them. Hard for these poor bass turds to fish thru all the spring beaver and such to pull out the gems. We need gem lots at the sale, so the people that could pay gem price can pay gem price. Sadly there are few such goods, and so they get mixed in. I talked to one prospective beaver buyer and he really, really wants shearable beaver, but has to buy a million to get what he wants. Talked to another beaver buyer recently again that desperately wants to buy prime under-ice beaver from Southern AB, Southern SK and Northern MT, but he can't get what he needs cuz they all mish-mashed into large lots of which many unsuitable and "stumpage fees" cause the buy to be limiting.

Do go and get some prime beaver! and prime castors! It's a win-win. Put the rest of your trapper ed courses to work for you and set a bunch of snares below the ice. And sell me your pales! you southern folks! Even the pale beaters!

Muskrats were creeping up pre-china-corvid, however since then the price of ranch mink have receeded some, more wonderful market speculations, bad for rat prices, but I expect the rats to recover??? Maybe $6 average if we lucky??? Had a muskrat guy phone me too, wants rats. But me not rat buyer! Good indication tho. People want stuff!!!

Marten were coming up in price... how long could they stay down for? If you have them, trap em. If you don't like the price, stick your 40 marten in a little box in your freezer til next year. It doesn't take up much room and you will likely see better returns than those supposed precious metals that are getting whopped by Bitcoin!

Lynx... talked to one international buyer who bought a bunch last year at 52$ USD, and he wants more. I have no idea where he bought them... FHA? Private guy? Criminal Syndicate perhaps???

Fisher and Otter have been coming up little by little. Go git some. Have fun.

PS... I will need a few large lynx, a few large otters, some wolves, maybe some under ice beaver, especially pales