View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 08:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaberTosser View Post
This article differs from another I read of the same event. Mendicino refused to even so much as touch a firearm during the education session, indicating his rabid fear of an inanimate object. It’s not as though firearms are made of carfentanyl for Pete’s sake. Another probability is that he was mortified about being photographed holding one, fearing what that would mean to his current supporters who have the same compulsive phobia about firearms that he does if the photos were published. In or out of context, it wouldn’t really matter to these people of they saw him holding a rifle, shotgun or pistol.

His constant changing the subject to basketball was also rather bizarre. Sure, maybe mention it once for lighthearted humour, but try to stay on the topic at hand. The guy is slippery, he reminds me of how Trudeau will babble on when asked a specific question about the economy and completely change lanes to talk about diversity and insinuate that others are racists or misogynists, etc.
Where was your article from...I'm betting it was right wing biased new source that of course wants to make him look bad.