View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 09:19 AM

Cool Sumbags have no right people none they lose that right when they victimize you!

Its has some good thoughts Raab but your fighting a losing battle here some of these fellers can't see beyond what needs to be done to help change the deterrence on scumbags victmizing innocent people! I agree on the support but how things are going with the laws and what i have been told personally by the RCMP that there hands are tied to really make a difference on crime when they just keep letting them out and most of the scumbags get more violent in there crimes. We are all better off with just helping your neighbours and family by standing strong and dealing with the scum that's out there to victimize you. No one will ever tell me that i have no right to protect my family or my property NO ONE! A shovel with no story would help this rule crime spree. I would sleep like a rock for the rest of my life if i had to take drastic measures to protect myself or some one else confronting scumbags that will harm me that would be their choice first and that would seal there fate. Im just saying we all have a choice Stay safe people

I vote carry a big stick and walk softly, X2

Originally Posted by Smokinyotes
I dont think a volunteer force is the answer. If RCMP actually came when first called this would help rural crime but the real deterrent would be if home owners could start gut shooting some of these thugs or chopping hands off would be a real deterrent...... Something tells me that could work Smokinyotes lol