View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 11:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtruckin View Post
Is it fact because you heard it on CNN or just because you said so?? I live here and the majority of the people I see are much happier with what we have then what the alternative was. The ones who aren’t happy are the ones who are having their freebies threatened to be taken away. I guess you wouldnt know that though if all you do is drink the msm kooooooolaid while in a foreign country....
I would say it is almost a certainty because the majority already didn't like him during the election and it is pretty clear he has become less popular since the election. I say it is pretty clear he has become less popular for two main reasons.

1. Obviously his approval rating crashing is one of the reasons
2. Of the special elections that have occurred is the last year or so, the Republicans have done significantly worse than they did in 2016 and in a very high number of these they have done 20-30 points worse. Pretty clearly shows that people are unhappy with the way things are going.

You asking a small group of friends who they like seems pretty irrelevant, I don't know if you are actually being serious with that.