View Single Post
Old 10-29-2020, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gevarm guy View Post
If Biden wins (heavens forbid) the market will be a droppin and guaranteed the Democrats will blame it on covid, seeing that bs already.
BS. Look at the market gains during Obama years and compare them to Trump. I am talking about pure numbers, not political preferences as many guys like to deflect to right away and call everyone a liberal or whatever. Keep in mind that Obama picked up the economy in ruins as opposed to Trump who took over the hottest economy on record. Again, just numbers without calling me Trudeau supporter (I am not) and whatever. There is no evidence that market will do worse under Biden (no, I am not a fan).

P. S. In regards to your last statement, what do Trump and Republicans blame the epic fallout on? Pandemic, obviously, which is really here and to stay with us for a while, as well as Democrats.

P. P. S. The only reason the market is where it is today is that they threw an unimaginable amount of money at it. Now they refuse to throw more for the time being and look where it is going. It is almost amusing that people scream about “the market” under any presidency. Look at the graph I posted above.