View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 12:46 AM
Banned

Crashing through snow drifts with the kids......Awesome! I did a little of that yesterday doing my checks. I love those new DuraTraks!

Shed day/night for me so no checks. Checks and hanging snares at two new baitsites tomorrow and then more shed time. 21 dogs to skin. So glad that you guys told me to freeze the pelts and do them later, it took a lot of pressure off. I wasn't thinking and was way too busy for a supposedly retired guy.....lol.

I had a little mishap yesterday that didn't concern me too much but it does a bit today. I fell in a dead pit and scratched the back of my wrist up on the bare ribs of a cow that were sharp from coyotes chewing on them. When I got home I scrubbed it up with hydrogen peroxide but it's festering up and looks a little weird. De-scabbed and scrubbed it again tonight but no bubbling from the H2O2. Maybe just inflammation? I had a tetanus shot last year but I'm wondering what kind of weird disease I could contract. I'll see what it looks like tomorrow I guess.