View Single Post
Old 07-04-2016, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactical Lever View Post
It's more about losing Crown land and not being able to enjoy a hobby on public property. Why should everything cost? Should there be a toll if I want to take the dogs for a walk on get on my mountain bike?

Why don't they just camp out and have a sting for unsafe discharges, and a few of those really good littering tickets that nobody seems to get?
The dog walkers and mountain bikers are not causing any major, visible damage. Shooters and OHV users do, that's why restrictions generally go the way they do. Somebody used the phrase "Protecting crown land from us" its unfortunate but that is what it has come down to. As much as the people causing the damage are the problem, so are people who will blindly defend them or refuse to admit that we have a large scale problem. When we do that we are all lumped together. I wont do that, there is a problem and they are taking steps to fix it, if we wanted to avoid this situation we should have been more proactive in the past... only thing we can do at this point is learn from our mistake.

Last edited by Bushleague; 07-04-2016 at 08:28 AM.