View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbdarter View Post
Im starting to believe that....Davey Buddy can you get my street cleaned when you have lunch with the premier next.
LOL...can he make is stop snowing and bring on warmer weather...then I would even vote for Dave to be the next Premier.

Seriously though Chubby.

I am voicing my opinion to F&W...however...it is grass roots conversations such as this thread that just gets others thinking about the topic. Then we can usurp apathy and get people off their couches and sending in the odd letter now and again to their MP or Premier.

That is a step that so far the sportfishing lobby in Alberta has been unable to do with any seriousness.

I don't believe that is from a lack of desire...but probably from a lack of confidence that our opinions matter.

Clearly F&W has seen our comments in the past...and bam...as a result some new paradigm regulations like Bullshead evolved.

Guys like Don state they pounded their heads against a brick wall for years...now with the internet and some new blood moving through F&W...we can see a change in thinking for the better.

Cheers

Sun