View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 07:03 PM
Banned

Bowhunting is great, one of the best and most rewarding ways to hunt, having a bow included that can fit all size/strength etc. is a good thing, bit more options bit more opportunity, nothing more. The positive far outweighs the negative.

Don't penalize the tool and the hunters of Alberta just because the managers already having a tough enough time getting it right. The tool fits, period.

Yes, I was told the other day, barrier to entry, making it more difficult to participate etc. Certainly helps club exclusivity. And sure seems that a lot want to keep it that way. Right thing? No...right answer for Alberta right now? Maybe. But I bet it stays out because not enough resources to assimilate it properly, the managers have nuff problems and this just one more headache they don't need right now...they already having enough issue with putting so much on draw already by the compound users. Or should i say poor management that penalizes hunters first etc. Is it right? No. I hope it comes some day....along with better management at same time.

U want to increase club exclusivity and opportunity then kick the compounds out....Shouldnt need those draws then...fire the compound into the general with it's like cousin and away we go...the good ole days can return!

Wherever the compound lives the crossbow should live with it.