View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 10:12 AM

I'm not sure every conflict is "staged" but it is definitely "edited" that way to make the show more compelling to watch.

I like the show and I could see the creative editing and built up drama component of that BUT I can also see how Tony, in real life, would be a bit rough on parker since his million dollar a year captive just up and left him to do his own thing.

Can't blame Parker for setting out on his own, but he should have known Tony was going to be the jerk he is known to be. What would make the kid so naïve after living lesson after lesson under Tony's thumb? did he expect him to change?

I think Tony is just doing whatever he can legally to disrupt Parker's season and potentially trade access to water rights for a kickback/payment of some sort.

I bet next week Parker and Tony do a deal giving Parker access to the water but a royalty or lease rate of some sort.

All Parker did was crawl out from Tony's behind and struggle free only to be caught under his armpit - both places leave you stuck under Tony in a stinky mess.