View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 06:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Coyote View Post
pretty nice opportunity we all have there, crossbow changes nothing there, the opportunity will still be there, the world isn't going to race out and flood the roads with slob poaching road hunters, and stop associating poachers with crossbows, as said, easier to road hunt with a compound than a crossbow....and more people will wound with vertical bows than with crossbows....which is a good thing....as said before, educate the facts and what rancher with a sense of reason would not want crossbows out there? a more compentant bow for the general bowhunters that do the majority of wounding
I think it would change lots in the archery season.My old man uses a cross bow for about 5 years.This is the first year he killed somthing with it.I set it all up for him and it is deadly.It is so not in the same league as a compound or a longbow.People that have tried one know that. Also it is like anything given something new or a new opertunity people hored to it.It would wreck what we have left for a quality bow hunt in Ab after all the extra gun tags given out.As for wounding animals that is all the people that dont practice(with either).There are more people that dont do any practice and go out and wound something every time they shoot.We need to change that so people that cant hit a target at what ever distance cant have that pin on there bow.( another topic).So again NO TO CROSSBOWS...