View Single Post
Old 03-31-2019, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixel Shooter View Post
allot of these top teams will be dependant how healthy they can stay in big tough series and can more then role 1-2 lines that contribute. gonna be fun.
I believe this is where Flames have some advantage....Everyone looks pretty healthy going in, maybe Bennett is exception. But they have depth all the way through the team, scoring from all four lines, 3 strong D pairings....and if someone gets hurt, look who is still in Stockton to come up? Kylington, Valimaki, Prout in the back end, Lazar in a pinch for the front end, Dube Foo Peluso (he actually looked ok the couple times he was up this year) Lomberg as well....not saying you want to have to bring these guys up for the playoffs, but they could in a pinch, and having already had some ice time and appearances in the regular season, they were able to contribute.

But the goal tending....as they say in Quebec....merde. That is my main concern. Fingers crossed on that one.

Flames Tampa final to settle the old 2004 deal where the Flames were robbed in game 6? Wouldn't that be something.

I don't think Vegas goes deep.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone