View Single Post
Old 04-20-2017, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fargineyesore View Post
Funny how you guys refuse to look at your impact on the fisheries.

Catching fish, whether releasing or keeping has THE MOST detrimental impact on fisheries, period. You think fish are not real stressed out when they are handled by people? A lot of people don't know how to properly handle fish to release them, but now you're going to tell me I suppose that most fly fishermen are experts at it. Yah right.

You refuse to acknowledge how walking in a river over the spawn beds has little effect on the fishery, but a 200 pound man has more pressure per square foot than a quad tire does. Just have someone stand on your foot, then run over it with a quad tire and tell me which has more pressure. Oh right, I didn't commission some biased scientific study on this so it must hold no weight.

Just because some people act bad on quads, you use that to want to ban all, but your fishermen constantly ignore YOUR impact. Why not ban all fishermen because many can't properly release fish? SAME LINE OF THINKING!!

That is called hypocrisy, and you guys stink of it.
I am not sure that I see any of the fisherman in here denying they have some impact.