View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 07:31 AM

Jennings buckmaster it was back in 1996. I though it looked cool back then with the all camo and split limbs. Didn't know nothing about bows. Some guy's I knew opened an archery store and were bragging about the performances of them and at that time it was an ex exclusive bow zone here. So I had some cash to spend and went in and got myself a starting kit. Payed over 700 buck's at the time. Went out and joined at the indoor shooting range. The second nite shooting after a couple of arrows, I let one of and the damn bow fall apart right in my hands. Bring it back to the store get it fixed and back to the indoor club. Two of these store owners were pot guy's so this store was only a front . They always had the top and best equipment. Then they got into the Matthew's bow line . A lot of dope guys are upgrading to these with no problem buying them. So after a few issue's with the not so cool buckmaster(to me) I wanted to follow these guys with the good bows and finally upgraded to a Matthew's Z-MAX 60/70 lbs bow. The big boss at the store let me have it on a cash down and rest on credit . In October 1998. Finally finished paying it off in October 1999 for a total of 865.000$ and stii have to this day. I just need a NSW bow string for it. I was lucky to get 450.00$ for that jennings.