View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by does it ALL outdoors View Post
Tkachuk is one of the dirtiest players in the league, yet never backs it up, just turtles on the ice. He has the respect on no one in the league.

I asked an over the top Flame poster a few weeks ago if there was not a Flame's thread he could hang out in, yet look at them all in here already spreading their misery and hate.

Notice how I said Flame's, instead of Flamers or Shames? That's called class. I wouldn't expect too many from Calgary to understand that.

Anyone been to Sportsnet's site lately? They have a new format where you can mute posters of your choice, what a FANTASTIC feature! After the last Oil game there were 45 comments but only 9 visible to me, the rest were just trolls trying to muck up yet another Oilers thread.

Any bets on how quick Tka-chuck Tka-turtles tonight? He will be running from Kassian all night, bet on it, because he can't back up his dirty play.
All Oiler fans under our roof. Myself I have been tired of the mismanagement of the team in the last many years and the constant rebuild status they have been enduring so my “Loilty” isn’t quite what it used to be.

But if I remember right. It was McDavid that neck cranked Tkachuk to start it all. Also, Edmonton picked Puljujarvi over Tkachuk. That was dumb. Edmonton has to get away from picking these European floaters they have always been keen on over the years. I’d rather see Tkachuk in an Oilers jersey than Jesse with his 33 points to jesse’s 2 lol.

Last edited by 1899b; 12-09-2018 at 03:39 PM.