View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 11:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okotokian View Post
There are Aryan churches you know.. And within my lifetime Blacks were discriminated against in the Mormon church.

So what you are saying is that a Catholic civil servant or business owner should be able to refuse service to anyone who has committed adultery, had an abortion, had sexual relations outside of the sanctity of marriage.... lemme see what other ones I can come up ith... eat shellfish or pork... lemme get my old testament.

We ok with allowing Canadian Muslim business owners to refuse service to or employ "infidels"?
All good arguments, and that is why it is open to discussion. For every argument you have for one opinion, I can bring others, and we end up running around in circles.

Honestly, I would never discriminate against someone based on sexuality, age, religion or color, or sex. I will discriminate based upon actions.

And as for your point about infidels, ever wonder why most Chinese restaurants seem to only employ Asians? Or Indian restaurants Indians? Are they violating the laws by only hiring a particular race of people?