View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NUK SOO KOW View Post
When notley was in Lethbridge mid September for the opening of cavendish farms, I found out that Phillips had a secret private dinner for 50 people at the UofL. The staff was sworn to secrecy however some staff were not Phillips/ndp/ castle park supporters. It was a meeting with investors and others about the development of the castle.
I have heard rumours of surveying going on in the area intersection of beaver mines lake and castle bridge.
The ndp and Phillips want to turn the castle into another waterton or Banff. Stores, hotels, bars, a mega year round resort at the ski hill.
The castle will never be the same. They have had this planned from the start.
Bye to random camping, hunting, atv/sleds. And fishing. They already want to shut down rivers in central Alberta.
And for ranchers if they think the cattle will be aloud in shannons park wake up.
Maybe we would get some people together and chain ourselves to construction equipment just like shannon did when she protested castle logging.

They are also offering support for entrepreneurs wanting to start a business in the area. Your Tax money hard at work. I'm hoping to hear from some of the Castle-Park supporters that claimed everyone who was against the park was throwing conspiracy theories around.

https://culturetourism.alberta.ca/to...repreneurship/