View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by West O'5 View Post
No,nothing to do with money,but I’m not gonna give away my “intellectual property” for a measly few grand to a resident that can pull off a DIY hunt the following year on Crown land that I showed him which took me years of boot leather,sweat,thousands of $$ in fuel in hundreds of days of hunting/scouting to discover,nor introduce him to hunter friendly landowners that I put the time and effort into developing good relationships with,only to arrive the following year and the Landowner informs me that “oh that guy you guided here last year was just here last week and killed that 180” buck we’ve been watching for 3 years”

Or maybe it is about money? For 5 figures minimum I will happily sell a resident hunter a treestand strategically located on a prime piece of Crown land complete with trail cam pics.😝
Oh it's definitely about money, sad day when our wildlife was reduced to dollars and cents by the government and outfitters. You only have to read the outfitters on this thread to know it's all about money. And they have the balls to call residents greedy, they are the only ones making money on the back of our wildlife.

Thomas Sowell