Thread: Hip replacement
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2024, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzysoil View Post
Just a quick reply on my original post.
I just got back from Clearpoint surgical in Toronto
I had a hip replacement on feb 6 was up walking same day
Got released next day. Was walking fine with walker went out for supper in an Uber with the wife that night. Flew home on the 10 th. Have virtually no pain other than some stiffness in my thigh from where they moved muscles to get at the hip. Last night 5 days after surgery I ditched the walker and am moving around with cane with no issues.
I would highly recommend Clearpoint and especially Dr Sebastian Rodreguiz for a hip replacement.
If I wouldn’t have went private I would have been waiting at least another 2 years .I was barely getting around with a cane before surgery & I’m pretty sure I would have been in a wheelchair in the next few months. Our health system needs a real work over it so messed up.
Glad to hear it went so good. Pretty much mirrors my experience with them. So much easier to walk and get around than before the surgery. Ten weeks after surgery and I can get around just great. Apparently it takes another couple of months to be totally healed but hurts not at all compared to before surgery.