View Single Post
Old 12-04-2016, 10:01 AM

Yes'er, looking forward to getting things happening.

Today I was out at our farm working on my quad with tracks when a long long time Pal of many years stopped by with info that he has a coyote down in the pasture.

I jumped in with him since his barded-wire gate days ain't too friendly with him, Ha,,, sees a son of a gun when we get older he said. LOL.

He's packing his home built 22/308 cheata with a frugal priced Bushnell 3X9 that he ordered with the dots in it.

The cross-hairs at 100, the dots at 200, 400, 500, 600.

He ranged the coyote at 400 so dot 2 took care of that critter.

Had a good chat about the days we've missed and good times at the local ranges we attended.

C Ganter is this long time Pal as he filled me in on his "Free Bore" days from 1979 too 1986/7 when he shut it down. Couple competitions in Australia and New Zealand with 20 too England.

C Ganter at one time custom made about 50 rifles for the folks in Calgary back in the day, but now he builds only for him self.

We both had a good laugh as we spend our days visiting with many folks and touring around the back woods looking or Harvesting critters.

Today's TV has nothing of interest for us, so do our own thing out side as long as we can.

Always glad to share in ideas of things we can choose from in a awesome Province of Alberta BC and Saskatchewan.

Western Canada has been good to us, much of the Americas for me at least.

Don