View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledhead71 View Post
Ken, it is obvious your stance on the legalization of recreational smoking of pot... Was is bothersome is the aggressive nature of your attitude over something as minor as the smell of said substance. Other have pointed out the odor is short lived and there is no one forcing you to toke along with those who choose too.

I personally find the tobacco smokers far worse as many more chain smoke this substance and it collects on their cloths. I can't really say I have the same experience with those who smoke pot.

I hope you can some peace with this new legislation, play the wind and you should live another day
You think this is aggressive? Haha too funny. Why should anything I say bother you? There is nothing minor about something that makes non users want to vomit no matter how much you may like it. It is short lived according to the users that have burnt out their olfactory receptors, not mine which have only been affected by second hand smoke or fires.

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....