View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpinebeers View Post
Would you be OK if your neighbor asked you to stop running a diesel truck because they don't like the smell?

There are much bigger problems in this world than having to smell something unpleasant for a matter of seconds before it blows away. Your analogy of sitting beside someone covered in pig crap is ridiculous and shows how narrowed minded some peoples thinking is on certain subjects.

I'm curious was your day ruined yesterday by the smell of reefer madness taking over your town??? I'm going to go out on a limb and say you noticed absolutely nothing different.
If the neighbor was sitting in his car window down with my exhaust blowing in and he asked, yes of course I would shut it off, or move it somewhere less offensive to him.

Clothes hair and breath do not 'blow away' in a restaurant or theatre.

Just because there are bigger problems the smaller problems should not affect anyone? Let the armed robbers loose, don't charge them, they didn't shoot anyone just scared them. There are bigger problems like murderers.
Just where do you draw the line? LOL!!
That stupid statement can be used anywhere you feel you should not have to obey a law.

My day in public was not affected at all yesterday by potheads.

My original statement was that when someone comes where I am stinking of skunk I will get up and leave, apparently I am not allowed to do that? That is where I was jumped on lol!

I discuss a particular subject in detail with an analogy and you call it narrow minded?
If you can not focus on a single argument without having to throw the old 'there are bigger problems why worry about the small ones' you do not see the issue?

For so many supposed easy going dudes, there sure are a lot of tight sphincters trying to force everyone into their way of thinking, now that their vice has been legal for what, 48 hours??? They got away with it, whoopee.

What a bunch of hipocrites.

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....