Thread: AND it begins.
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 09:47 PM

No big deal to our family, friends or my self since we don't have friend book,,, not thinking about the news since its always changing from day to day...

Fake News,,, real news,,, they hate this,,, that group hates that,,, guns are soon to be ban,,, pipe line won't get built... Energy cost will climb... And on and on it goes...

To much and to fast,,, if we want the news,,, all we have to do is log onto the AO Forum now that it's here and on every Web sight or forum...

Everyone wants to know everything every where all the time it seems,,, best thing we did was get rid of cable,,, then threw the TV out.

Our sours for entertainment is music,,, reading some good books and spending time out doors,,, 5 day outing this round... Yuppers,,, life around us will happen with or without us,,, no need to buy into this since we can spend time doing our own thing...

Looks like the Reloader course is a go tomorrow instead of the mountains,,, then off to the 1400 meter range,,, hopefully catch some fish and some lawn chair time...

Life is awesome you know,,, lots of friends and family show up to shot the $4!+ and the good times continue the next day...

The only censorship in our / my world is when we're around the gals and younger,,, other than that it's full bore potato head time...

No polical correctness and nothing is written in stone,,, life is waaaaay more fun that way...

Someone said fuel prices are high in BC,,, don't know since we pack our own fuel... Cost of goods seem the same to us since we live frugal with in our budget...

I like what the old guy said,,, do what we do and let the world sort it's self out,,, 1 person in a mix of 8 billion very soon won't make a hill of beans if we tried...

Enjoy the week all,,, hopefully we get a few feet of snow,,, I can't bank on this since I didn't look up the forecast... Ha...

Wouldn't make any difference anyways since our program is underway with or without the things in life that come at us... Ha

👍