View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAPFisher View Post
No problem at all
I knew I had to get a pic of the launch.

Didn't head out this weekend as I had the company yearly books to do and chose to XMas shop on Monday. So I'm not sure on Pigeon ice. I see the Wab report and I would say these lakes are somewhat similar in size but Pigeon would likely be a bit less ice since it is more open and wider than Wab. I'm thinking of heading North this weekend and waiting another week for Pigeon.

Btw, Cabelas was particularly stocked up on most things and it was dead in there at 11 a.m. yesterday. I could spend that day in that place...
The difference between Wabamun and Pigeon is that Pigeon is about 400 feet higher in altitude. Not sure which would freeze quicker. The higher altitude or the lower altitude. Pigeon is actually on the last foothill furthest east of the mountains.
It is when you walk alone in nature that you discover your strengths and weaknesses. ~ Red Bullets