View Single Post
Old 01-25-2019, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
Who cares? I have a $350 rifle that I can shoot sub 1/2 moa with. A lot of this bs boils down to 99% of the guys posting on this thread have never picked up a Gunwerks ClymR but they all figure the know it’s not worth it.

I’ve had a lot of different rifles in my hands and if I didn’t think this one was worth getting rid of a Sako, a Tikka, and a couple Nula’s for, I wouldn’t have gotten it. The fact I’ve had expirience with some firearms that cost more than your average box store firearms gives me the ability to see and feel the differences.

Is a Lamborghini $500,000 better than a $5000 mustang? Depends who you ask and what they personally base their decision on. I was able to get myself a $10k rifle and a $4k scope with $1100 out of pocket money..... and still have a rifle for hunting and playing with.

Maybe I can turn this around and ask you why you need 10 different rifles that all do the same thing??? I don’t see the need for a 26 Nosler, 30-06, 338 win mag, 270win, 7mm mag, 308, 300wsm, 243, 260rem, and a 270wsm when any one of them will kill animals, but I don’t jump on a thread when a guy brags about owning all these cartridges and asks what cartridge he should get next and tell him that he’s wasting his money having all the cartridges when he only needs one do I?
I have done pretty much what you did, going from 40+ firearms to 15, but increasing in quality.