View Single Post
Old 01-25-2019, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
If you’re happy with it that’s all that should matter, but you for some reason feel it’s necessary to convince yourself and others it’s no different than shooting a higher quality firearm.

Trigger, Stock, balance, action, barrel, all factors in accuracy, then fit and finish is another quality I look for in a firearm. Because you don’t value these qualities and don’t have the skill to take advantage of them doesn’t mean many others do. The drivel you’re spreading is tiring.
Kurt. You are the one spreading your idea that spending $10k on a rifle is so worthwhile. I absolutely agree that your stock trigger bolt snoothness and anything else is probably a touch to a bunch better than a $1k rifle. But thats up to you to decide whats worthwhile. If money is no object to you than obviously buy whatever you want. Even if i did have anextra $10k laying around, id still buy considering where extra price starts to turn into limited returns. You said your $10k rifle will knock a $1k rifle out of the water in performance. That is where the back and forth positions and duelling arguements started. No offense but i dont see $9k worth of betterness. This thread did cross the line a bit in perspective, and i hope you enjoy your rifle, just like I and anyone else buying their miata grade rifles should enjoy theirs. Some people only care to have a miata to drive to work, if someone enjoys a lamborghini then they should go ahead and get one.

Sorry for crossing the line with the ego stroking comments. Its your money and property to enjoy however you like. That rifle certainly wont let you down, and it is even in a good cartridge.