View Single Post
Old 06-08-2019, 06:33 PM
AO Sponsor

Default NO BS in Canada!!!

...YES!!!

as in NO BS Traps!!!

Aren't they fine???

Very hard to get this side of the border, now available in Canada!

The K.O. K-9 Extreme Coyote Trap – Canadian Jaw

The ultimate coyote trap used by the top coyote trappers across the continent!

Specifications:

6” inside and 6.5” outside jaw spread
The trap is a dogless design w night latch for superior performance
Durable black plating/coating is long lasting, trap is ready to set out of box.
heavy duty ¼” thick steel frame, heavy duty 5 mm chain,
Chain includes 2 JC Conners Rod Swivels, swivels and rivets welded
Trap pan is a large 2.25” x 4” unit made of 1/8” steel that sets ¼” below jaw surfaces.
The jaws are bolted into place eliminating popped jaws and have ¼” cleanouts at the bottom.
Jaws and levers are are also heat treated for superior lock up.
Music Wire Springs
¼” Offset Jaw
Double Laminated “Canadian Jaw” 1/4” + 3/16” Laminations
The spring pins are 3/8” bolts which simplify spring replacement, 4 coil springs held in place with lock nuts

https://canadiancoyotecompany.com/pr...p-canadian-jaw

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________

Does that interest anybody? I know there are some on this side of the border already, and are getting rave reviews. Definitely amongst the very best of coyote traps ever made.Thick frames, thick pans, thick levers, everything about the trap is extra heavy duty.

Hard item to get... I waited about 9 months to obtain my first small order and they will be gone before you know it! Hopefully re-orders will come much more quick than my initial order. I have about 20 dozen on hand right now, so if you are wanting any, look them up. (Only 1 doz wolf traps tho)

I had some last fall but didn't put them out in the field... I must cease trophy whitetail until after these coyote prices come down!!!