View Single Post
Old 09-01-2020, 12:12 AM
AO Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingrat View Post
i never said rats were good marty. I said the demand was ok, except the dealer lots.Prices are still crap like everything there.
I kinda assumed if demand is good then things are good cuz stuff is moving? Whatever... Each person has different definitions. Looks like about 27% rat sold-ish, but hopefully PT today plus internet sale will move them all, hopefully the Koreans and Chinese folks can look at pictures and really load up, even fight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trigger7mm View Post
So Marty, in your opinion, what do you think coyote prices will average this winter. Us boys up in the Killam/Strome area are wondering if we should start thinking about catching yotes this winter, or concentrate on ice fishing instead.
Definitley go trapping, we still have a very good price structure, our coyote market is the envy of the fur world.Hopefully CG is full of poop and they just kidding. Ice fishing... far more exciting to hit the Pacific west coast in summer and escape the mosquitos and lay in a winter supply of salmon, lingcod rockfish and halis. If you ice fish, you might take to heavy drinking, consume lotsa beer and get fat... and no more country midnight trapper rendezvous.